Reality forums
Reality forums
Reality forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For reality guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own!
NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own! Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:14 pm by LoliMadit

» Old Guild Screenshots!
NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own! Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:12 pm by LoliMadit

» Off Topic chat
NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own! Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:43 pm by YourHani

» How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance?
NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own! Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:39 am by Serr

» Z-Run for Reality
NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:37 pm by iLickChinas

» Forum Moderator?
NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:36 pm by iLickChinas

» Lances terribles Mistake
NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:27 pm by Serr

» banned fk nexon
NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:33 am by LoliMadit

» "Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!"
NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:39 pm by ThrowingCows

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LagThief
Admin
LagThief

NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own! Empty
PostSubject: NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own!   NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own! Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Here are some guild event ideas I came up with. clown

Hopefully can do them all down the road, but going to start randomly deciding to run some guild events, since so many times I wanted to hold them but then later on ended not holding them (as you can see from the previous forum threads that ended up not really being used)

SO one thing is that I'm hoping we can start using this guild forum that Loli graciously created for us like over a year ago now, and use it kind of like an 'extended BBS' since the maple BBS is kinda messed up with the character limit and how it randomly deletes threads and whatnot.

ON TO EVENTS! (Note: at any time, the prizes can be chosen to be awarded to more than one person/group, and the size and type of prizes will be chosen at the time of the event, mostly depending on how many people participate and how many people make serious efforts and how close people are to winning)

Events over periods of time

• Signup-Login event!! (5/5-6/6)
    So first off, there's going to be a giveaway for a random person who is online on here and posts at least 3 times from now til the beginning of June (arbitrarily picked June 6th). SO if you haven't already, please sign up on the forum. Also, we're open to any and all suggestions about the forum or whatever guild related ideas you may have.

• Make something for Reality event! (5/5-6/6)
    I think I tried holding this one before, but not enough people did it, so hopefully people will try this. Basically you can make anything you want that represents/depicts/whatever the guild in some way. Like you can create a video, draw something, make a banner, make a comic, write a story...whatever, and the best one/ones will be chosen by votes.

Events that can happen whenever

• Talk like something/someone day!
    There is something or someone who you have to talk like for a designated day, and the person who stays in character the longest wins! Examples include and are not limited to talking like a pirate, a famous person, someone in the guild, etc.

• Random social event time!
    I'm going to divide people up into hopefully 3 people in a party, and each party will have to complete challenges. Going to try to put people in groups with people they don't know or don't know very well. First group to complete the challenges wins!

• Guild screenshot time!
    This isn't really an event, but going to put this here since we need to make some guild screenshots again! We've had some, and I'm going to post some old guild screenshots somewhere on the forums. This is kinda self explanatory: going to pick a time when most people are online, and gather everyone for a screenshot at some location.

• Weekly Czak runs/(HT runs?)!
    This isn't really an event either, but yeah putting this here to remind you all that we're going to have weekly Czak runs! So get leveling and try to participate if you're interested in being on any Czak runs, even if you're low level, the experience can help. Also, please look up Czak guides if you've never run before, to at least get a feel of what to expect. Make sure you bring curealls and potions (duh), and see if you can recruit any more bishops/HB mules/attackers to join the guild (NO randoms though, must be friends first, no exceptions, as we're going to try strictly guild runs, as it's much easier to facilitate using guild chat than expedition chat, and to help strengthen friendship/bonds with each other. Also so we can be less reliant on other guilds for runs!
    Also, concerning HT, we're going to try to get in to do HT runs, but with the 30-man glitch it will be difficult, as only the first 30 people who sign in to do runs can go in.

• Speed zak runs!
    Since the last speed zak run was a success (it was fun in my opinion, though might not have been as fun to those who lagged through it), I think we should do more of these whenever people are up for them. Pretty much this is where we recruit as many people as possible to run a zakum run. Expect lots of lag!

• PQ/Dojo event!
    Pretty much self explanatory. This is where we gather as many people as possible and pig out on PQs and Dojo (whatever people want to do).

• How many noobs does it take to kill Mano???
    This one may take more time, but I think would be super fun!
    Basically, everyone makes a beginner char and gets it to level 10. Then, at level 10, everyone meets at Lith Harbor and waits until everyone is there. Then, everyone is split up into parties and heads to mano. Each party gets their own channel. Honor system will be used, or people who choose not to participate will watch over the parties and make sure none are cheating, and to tell which party kills mano first. NO potions allowed, no other cheats: you can only have pio's chair, the default beginner clothes, default beginner weapon, default beginner skills. First party to kill mano wins!

• Scavenger hunt!
    Pretty much your standard scavenger hunt, with riddles/clues for various obtainable maple items or whatever things Imma make you get. Going to be an individual challenge, since with the 'random social event' I'm going to do stuff like this already for the teams.

• Who dun it???
    I'm going to whisper the player who is designated as the 'killer' or whatever you want to think of it as. Then, each person is allowed to ask one question in guild chat to me, and I will respond in my own words what the 'killer' wants to say in response. Even the killer will take his/her turn asking the question then give me the corresponding answer. If you think you know who the 'killer' is, you have to declare in guild chat that you think it's [insertnamehere], and if it is the 'killer', the person who declared it wins! If not, the person who declared the 'killer' wrong is out of the game. The killer cannot declare a killer (unless you want to lose...but that makes the game boring!), and the killer wins if the killer and one other person are left at the end.

If anyone has any suggestions for other guild events, POST THEM BELOW!!! Or if you have suggestions or questions about the guild events posted above, post them below as well!
Back to top Go down
Handsome

Handsome

PostSubject: Re: NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own!   NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own! Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:10 am

The Mano event sounds fun! And the Who dun it??? one does too! I'm gonna rage if I'm the killer though.
Back to top Go down
Serr

Serr

PostSubject: Re: NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own!   NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own! Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:47 am

Manomanomanomanomanomanomanomanomanomanomano!!
Back to top Go down
LagThief
Admin
LagThief

PostSubject: Re: NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own!   NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own! Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:13 am

haha XD

Also LF> new event ideas, so if you think of any just post them below, even if you think it's stupid, cuz some people might think it's fun!
Back to top Go down
Seri

PostSubject: Re: NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own!   NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own! Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:17 am

I agree with Handsome, also yeaa lets do a guild ss : D

And I want to be John for a day.
Back to top Go down
LoliMadit
Admin
LoliMadit

PostSubject: Re: NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own!   NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own! Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:14 pm

lol you guys are silly but good job rya xp
Back to top Go down
https://realityguild.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own!   NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own!
Page 1 of 1