Reality forums
Reality forums
Reality forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For reality guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own!
"Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!" Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:14 pm by LoliMadit

» Old Guild Screenshots!
"Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!" Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:12 pm by LoliMadit

» Off Topic chat
"Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!" Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:43 pm by YourHani

» How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance?
"Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!" Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:39 am by Serr

» Z-Run for Reality
"Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:37 pm by iLickChinas

» Forum Moderator?
"Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:36 pm by iLickChinas

» Lances terribles Mistake
"Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!" Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:27 pm by Serr

» banned fk nexon
"Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!" Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:33 am by LoliMadit

» "Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!"
"Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:39 pm by ThrowingCows

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

"Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LagThief
Admin
LagThief

"Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!" Empty
PostSubject: "Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!"   "Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:00 pm

This is the time you can use your amazing talents and make something for Reality!! You can do whatever you want, and you can enter as many times as you want =P Show off your guild pride! The prize will be 10-20 mil depending on how many people compete! And even if you don't win, you will be counted for the Events Event and you may win a consolation prize!

Examples of what you can do: Make a drawing, make a video, a story, screenie, etc..

The more creative the better! And you don't have to be an artist to win, you just have to show the effort!!

~Rya

The event will end when I say it does!
Back to top Go down
ThrowingCows

ThrowingCows

PostSubject: Re: "Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!"   "Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:00 pm

"Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!" Somethingawesome
Does this work?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
LagThief
Admin
LagThief

PostSubject: Re: "Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!"   "Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:55 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Monsterbaiter

Monsterbaiter

PostSubject: Re: "Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!"   "Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:59 pm

ooo! now i have something to do when i can't sleep! i'll post something soon ^_^
Back to top Go down
ThrowingCows

ThrowingCows

PostSubject: Re: "Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!"   "Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:39 pm

So.... did I win?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!"   "Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!"
Page 1 of 1