Reality forums
Reality forums
Reality forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For reality guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own!
Guild Events Competition...Event XP Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:14 pm by LoliMadit

» Old Guild Screenshots!
Guild Events Competition...Event XP Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:12 pm by LoliMadit

» Off Topic chat
Guild Events Competition...Event XP Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:43 pm by YourHani

» How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance?
Guild Events Competition...Event XP Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:39 am by Serr

» Z-Run for Reality
Guild Events Competition...Event XP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:37 pm by iLickChinas

» Forum Moderator?
Guild Events Competition...Event XP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:36 pm by iLickChinas

» Lances terribles Mistake
Guild Events Competition...Event XP Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:27 pm by Serr

» banned fk nexon
Guild Events Competition...Event XP Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:33 am by LoliMadit

» "Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!"
Guild Events Competition...Event XP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:39 pm by ThrowingCows

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Guild Events Competition...Event XP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LagThief
Admin
LagThief

Guild Events Competition...Event XP Empty
PostSubject: Guild Events Competition...Event XP   Guild Events Competition...Event XP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:19 am

Huh what do you mean by Events Competition?

Sometime soon, we will have an event where the Junior Members hold guild events for guild members, and a prize or prizes will be given to those who hold the most guild events! (The prize will be awesome!) Of course, ideas for events will HAVE to be 'okay-ed' by me, Rya (RyaBlaze/Viceria/LagThief), and after being okay-ed can be held anytime after, as long as at least 5 guild members participate in the event.

Also (!) there is an event for guild Members as well! Those who participate in the most guild events will also recieve a fabulous prize! So try your best to come to as many events as possible! Make sure you are counted as a participant and recorded, or else you will not be counted as there! These events are meant to be fun and for guild members to bond with other members~

Details~ For Jr. Masters

For Jr. Masters:
-You MUSTTT ask me if your idea is okay before you can hold your event or else I will not count it as an event.
-You MUSTTT record the times and people who participated for EACH event in the thread marked 'Completed Events and Roll Call'. If you so choose, you can also use the thread 'Coming Events' to put details of your event so more people can know of your event.
-You are only allowed ONE of each type of event. You can hold similar events as other people, but they cannot be the same (Ex. someone else doing a Jump quest event, you can too, but for a different jump quest, but you can only hold ONE jump quest event).
-Giving prizes are optional, but encouraged (can be small prizes), since really participants are getting a chance for prizes as well for participation!
-If you hold at least 5 events, you are guaranteed some prize!
-Have fun with this! Holding events is one of the fun Jr. Master things you can do, and it makes it fun for you and the participants!
-Also, you are allowed to attend events as well and are eligible to win the Members prize! (You are a member too, after all) BUT you cannot win both the Jr. Prize and Member Prize~
-No harassing guild members, and only guild members are allowed, as only guild members will be able to recieve a prize ;P
-If you leave the guild, you cannot win your prize.

Details~ For Members
-You MUSTTT make sure you are counted in the thread 'Completed Events and Roll Call'. If you are missing and you participated in the event, please contact the Jr. who held the event and make sure they add you. Do not try to abuse this and say you attended events you did not go to.
-Do not harass other members or Jrs. No begging for the prize, etc.
-Have fun with the events! This is meant to be fun! If you participate in at least 8 events, you will be guaranteed a prize!
-Of course, if you leave the guild, you cannot win a prize.

Have questions?

If I forget things, OR if you have any questions or comments, please post below or contact me in-game on RyaBlaze or Viceria.

[/b]Now, WHEN does this competition...err...event thing begin?[/b]

I need everyone who reads this to say when the best time for this to begin is. I am thinking the event should be a month long, but I am still open to suggestions as to if that is a good length and when the event should start.

POST BELOW AFTER YOU READ THIS, AND ANSWER WHEN YOU ARE OKAY WITH THE EVENT STARTING, OR ANY THOUGHTS OR THINGS YOU THINK SHOULD BE CHANGED

Oh wait, one more thing

Guild PQ also counts for an event, and you can hold it as many times as you like, BUT a FULL GPQ counts as one event for both Jrs and Members. Oh yeah, and if you hold the event, you cannot be counted as a member. You must record the time and participants in the thread 'Completed Event and Roll Call' for this as well.

Of course, we should still try for the 100k GP right? XP

Sorry for all this text, but this should be fun!

Rya~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Monsterbaiter

Monsterbaiter

PostSubject: Re: Guild Events Competition...Event XP   Guild Events Competition...Event XP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:33 pm

I so love this idea, you are the awesome <3. I'm flexible as to when you want to start it and a month long is a very good time. It gives the jrs time to come up with ideas and organize events. Where can we post ideas for events we want to hold? or is it easier just to ask you for approval when you are on?
Back to top Go down
LagThief
Admin
LagThief

PostSubject: Re: Guild Events Competition...Event XP   Guild Events Competition...Event XP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:19 pm

Ann, use the other thread 'Coming Events' if you want, or ask in-game. I'm putting like the overall event ideas that you all come up with in that thread, but posting the event idea yourself can add more details and let more people know about your event~ albino
Back to top Go down
ericcarrot

ericcarrot

PostSubject: Re: Guild Events Competition...Event XP   Guild Events Competition...Event XP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:09 pm

lolol
Back to top Go down
LagThief
Admin
LagThief

PostSubject: Re: Guild Events Competition...Event XP   Guild Events Competition...Event XP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:31 pm

Lol Eric you're supposed to post more than 'lolol' XDD o-o

And Lol @ Ann's avatar XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Events Competition...Event XP   Guild Events Competition...Event XP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Events Competition...Event XP
Page 1 of 1