Reality forums
Reality forums
Reality forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For reality guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» NEW Guild Event Ideas!!!!! Feel free to post your own!
How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:14 pm by LoliMadit

» Old Guild Screenshots!
How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:12 pm by LoliMadit

» Off Topic chat
How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:43 pm by YourHani

» How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance?
How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:39 am by Serr

» Z-Run for Reality
How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:37 pm by iLickChinas

» Forum Moderator?
How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:36 pm by iLickChinas

» Lances terribles Mistake
How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:27 pm by Serr

» banned fk nexon
How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:33 am by LoliMadit

» "Make something awesome for the guild Event!!!!!!!!!!"
How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:39 pm by ThrowingCows

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance?

Go down 
4 posters

How are you liking alliance so far? [Unbreakable alliance]
Love it!
How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? I_vote_lcap0%How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Like it!
How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? I_vote_lcap80%How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Not bad/Satisfactory/Don't mind it
How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? I_vote_lcap20%How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Don't like it!
How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? I_vote_lcap0%How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hate it!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
LagThief
Admin
LagThief

How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? Empty
PostSubject: How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance?   How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:58 pm

Please vote in the poll regarding the guild alliance.

Also, if you want you can explain your choice below! This will help so we can make the guild as awesome as possible, and so we need your input on how alliance is working out for you and/or any thoughts about changes you want made or suggestions about alliance.

I voted 'Like it!' because I like how the alliance guilds are very careful about who they add in, so haven't had any problems with scammers/hackers/spammers. Also, it's nice to have higher leveled alliance members I suppose, though we haven't been doing anything with them really. Actually I think they talk about the right amount, though I suppose they could be slightly more talkative. I've always thought Unbreakable was a nice guild, so I was actually excited about joining their alliance after Will (GRAMSAY) posted on my basil listing about the alliance XD Mostly I guess because most of my higher leveled buddies were in that guild. Though yeah I was surprised how the alliance was pretty much empty except for Unbreakable. I'm not too sure about the two GimmeFIRE's either, though I guess it's kinda like how we used to have two Reality guilds? Then again there aren't really that many people either of the guilds at any given time o-o
But yeah, most of the people in alliance I have no problems with, though I guess the only thing I guess that could be better would be if we all were closer, since I don't think we really do much together. Though I guess it is our fault too... maybe going to see if the other guild leads were up for some sort of alliance event day or just some alliance events in general~

Last edited by LagThief on Thu May 05, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YourHani

PostSubject: Re: How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance?   How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:12 pm

It's not a bad alliance, quiet but not entirely dead. No beggars makes it even nicer. What's up with the 2 "gimmeFIRE" guilds that hardly ever have a member online? lol

My opinion is that I don't mind this alliance. It could be better, but it could also be worse. So I'm not complaining.
Back to top Go down
Handsome

Handsome

PostSubject: Re: How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance?   How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:07 am

I voted for "Like it!" too. It's quiet, which I like. Also I feel that I am the most handsome alliance member, which I like.
Back to top Go down
Serr

Serr

PostSubject: Re: How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance?   How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:39 am

I'm moar handsome, way moar.
I voted Like It! too, because it's quiet, but not too quiet and the people are nice :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance?   How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How are you liking the Unbreakable alliance?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reality forums :: Your first category :: Guild Alliance-
Jump to: